If you do not get scared at reading the below mentioned responsibilities and you own minimum a diploma in mechanical technology or something like that, than you fit with us and we recommend that you to apply for the job.
As a mechanical technician at Vitone Eco, you will be accountable for:
- Checking equipment and operating systems and correct wherever necessary.
- Ensuring mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Resolving motor, pump, conveyor and hydraulic problems.
- Ensuring high level technical support to lower level technicians.
- Showing expertise in working with team and independently.
- Repairing and performing preventive maintenance as per established standards.
- Using hand tools like power tools and rigging equipment daily.
- Handling simple and complex heavy industrial equipment like forklifts, scissor lifts, basket trucks and bobcats.
- Adapting to company and customer regulations and policies.
- Managing positive customer and employee relations.
- Working all shifts flexibly when job demands.
The knowledge you may have of English or French or Chinese - even though at low level - will be considered a plus from us.